According to the findings of 45 chiropractic research studies, 5 chiropractic case studies, and 23 review articles, chiropractic adjustment is proven to enhance the health of the human body.
The review found consistent results, proving that chiropractic adjustment has been proven to do the following:
– Decrease blood pressure in normal and hypertensive people
– Reduce the ill effects of asthma
– Increase T-cell numbers (the immune system) in HIV patients
– Relive symptoms of inflammation in osteoarthritis
– Enhance immune function in certain white blood cells
– Improve intestinal and urinary functions
Chiropractors have known for years that human body function on all levels improves under chiropractic care. When the body functions at its highest level possible, an increase in overall _expression of health and well being naturally follows. And that’s all the reason you need to make chiropractic adjustments a part of your lifestyle.
[Source: Chiropractic Research Journal, 1999]
1 thought on “What are the benefits of chiropractic, anyway?”
I agree that the benefits of chiropractic care are many. But you need to know if your chiropractor or perspective chiropractor focuses on you aliments. You can rate you chiropractors at this website. http://www.rateyourchiropractors.com